I’m selecting from a table, and the query runs fine. It even shows up on the client side without a hitch.
` SELECT * FROM public."roleAllocation" `
However, when I run an upsert function from a query that pulls data from other tables in the db, it throws a Sequelize error.
SequelizeDatabaseError: relation "roleAllocations" does not exist
I’ve tried to find any spelling errors, no luck. From what I’ve found online it’s said to be a trigger in the database that might be changing the name of the table. There seems to be no triggers in the database.
So from further searching I was able to solve this issue by adding a…
value to the model file for the table.